Lunar Levitator Mission Development
This is to update those interested in
1. Levitator propulsion is adequate or better to
meet mission requirements.
2. All propulsion and flight control
is tested indoors.
3. All tracking and radio control is tested
or out doors at sea level before
4. All long range tracking, navigation and
is emulated on Space Simulator before
5. All equipment, parts and materials needed are
in house now and launching will begin when
subsystem testing is completed and the
and the ground station are assembled and