More Teleportation & Time Travel (the
1. Teleportation in the prototype to be tested
operates in the audio frequency range as
compared to optical frequencies commonly used. This
can increase the tunneling
distance 100 trillion times (10^14).
2. The evanescent waves used to tunnel with are
synthesized directly like the carrier
frequency of a radio transmitter compared to
optical tunneling where light beams
become evanescent only when they tunnel through the
3. The teleportation prototype has the viewing
image modulated on the carrier wave.
4. Special new imaging methods are used
5. New methods of steering are employed to adjust
the quantum tunneling azimuth and
elevation with variable tunnel length.
When the quantum tunneling happens a Quantum Window
opens where both ends of
the quantum tunnel can view each other as if there
were no distance in between.